c:geo Download For Android Latest Version
Short Mod Apk Description: c:geo is an open source, full-featured, always ready-to-go unofficial client for geocaching.com and offers basic support for other geocaching platforms (such as Opencaching). It does not require a web browser or exports – just install it and start right away.
– View caches on a Live Map
– Use Google Maps or OpenStreetMaps
– Search for caches by various criteria
– Log your finds online or offline
– Store cache information on your device
– Create and manage waypoints
– Navigate using compass, map, or other apps
– Import/Export GPX files
– Full support for trackables
– Offline caching functions including offline maps
c:geo is a simple to use but powerful geocaching client with a lot of additional features. All you need to get started is an existing account on geocaching.com or another geocaching platform (like Opencaching).
Find caches using the live map or by using one of the many search functions.
Navigate to a cache or a waypoint of a cache with the built-in compass function, the map or hand over the coordinates to various external apps (e.g. Radar, Google Navigation, StreetView, Locus, Navigon, Sygic and many more).
Store cache information to your device directly from geocaching.com as well as via GPX file import to have it available whenever you want.
You can manage your stored caches in different lists and can sort and filter them according to your needs.
Stored caches together with offline map files or static maps can be used to find caches without an internet connection (e.g. when roaming).
Logs can be posted online or stored offline for later submission or exported via field notes.
Search and discover trackables, manage your trackable inventory and drop a Trackable while posting a cache log.
If you have problems installing or using c:geo please first have a look at our FAQ (https://faq.cgeo.org) or consult the user guide (https://manual.cgeo.org).
If there are still problems, contact support via email.
If you would like to know why c:geo needs the permissions requested, please check https://www.cgeo.org for an explanation.
Android 11 notice:
You can use c:geo with Android 11!
– Fix: Adapt to another website change, fixing trackable codes not being recognized
– Fix: Offline logged caches still shown with orange line after clearing the log until list is reopened
– Fix: Crash when trying to log a cache on some devices
– Fix: Strange characters in imported navigation target waypoints (e.g. from Adventure Lab)
- Update Date: 2020-11
- Signatures: MD5, SHA-1, SHA-256 signatures
- Supported DPIs: nodpi
- APK Version: latest version added
- Downlaoded Size: 47.59 MB (68353 bytes)
- Android Requirement:
Min: 4.2 and up (Jelly Bean MR2, API 18)Target: Android 9.0 (Pie, API 28)
c:geo APK (MOD, Unlimited Money) For Android Download
How to install Apk Mod file
- Install downloaded (cgeo.geocaching) APK file
- Extract folder
- Start app and enjoy
- All previous Bug of c:geo Fixed
- Upload New Version
- Virus Remove
- c:geo Unlimited Money Added