OpenVPN for Android 0.7.21 Download For Android Latest Version
Short Mod Apk Description: Openvpn for Android is an open source client based on the open source OpenVPN project.
It uses the VPNService API of Android 4.0+ and requires neither Jailbreak nor root on your telephone.
Can I get free Internet
No, this app is for connecting to an OpenVPN server.
How to connect
OpenVPN is a client software to connect to an OpenVPN server. It is not an APP selling or provding any VPN services.
It allows to your own/company/university/provider OpenVPN server or to the VPN service of many of the commercial
What is the difference between all the OpenVPN apps?
For more information about the different OpenVPN clients in the Playstore see this: http://ics-openvpn.blinkt.de/FAQ.html#faq_androids_clients_title
Access to your photos/media (Android older than 6.0)
This app implements a feature to import OpenVPN profiles from the SDCard/internal memory. Google categorizes this access “accessing your media and photos”
Only tun mode support (Sorry no tap, with Android 4.0 only tun can be supported).
The beta is open, you can the beta by using the join beta beta. Please note that often a beta is not available since I mostly use the beta function to pretest release candidates.
Translate the app
If you want to help to translate OpenVPN into your native language look at the homepage of this project.
Please report bug/suggestions via email or at the code Google Code project. But please read the FAQ before writing me.
OpenSSL Heartbleed: OpenVPN for Android uses its own non vulnerable OpenSSL version. For more details about OpenVPN and Heartbleed see: https://community.openvpn.net/openvpn/wiki/heartbleed
– (0.7.21) OpenSSL 1.1.1h
– (0.7.21) Allow selecting apps on Android 11 again
– (0.7.21) Add FAQ about cipher negotiation fails
– Allow cipher none. YOU SHOULD REALLY NOT BE USING THIS.
– Add –cipher to –data-cipher since the world is not ready for pure –data-ciphers yet
– update OpenSSL/OpenVPN 2/3
– Implement web based auth with internal webview
– Sign with v2 signature for Android 11 compatibility
- Update Date: 2020-11
- Signatures: MD5, SHA-1, SHA-256 signatures
- Supported DPIs: nodpi
- APK Version: latest version added
- Downlaoded Size: 47.59 MB (47721 bytes)
- Android Requirement:
Min: 4.2 and up (Jelly Bean MR2, API 18)Target: Android 9.0 (Pie, API 28)
OpenVPN for Android 0.7.21 APK (MOD, Unlimited Money) For Android Download
How to install Apk Mod file
- Install downloaded (de.blinkt.openvpn) APK file
- Extract folder
- Start app and enjoy
- All previous Bug of OpenVPN for Android Fixed
- Upload New Version
- Virus Remove
- OpenVPN for Android Unlimited Money Added