Voice Access Download For Android Latest Version
Short Mod Apk Description: Voice Access helps anyone who has difficulty manipulating a touch screen (e.g. due to paralysis, tremor, or temporary injury) use their Android device by voice.
Voice Access provides many voice commands for:
– Basic navigation (e.g. “go back”, “go home”, “open Gmail”)
– Controlling the current screen (e.g. “tap next”, “scroll down”)
– Text editing and dictation (e.g. “type hello”, “replace coffee with tea”)
You can also say “Help” any time to see a short list of commands.
Voice Access includes a tutorial which introduces the most common voice commands (starting Voice Access, tapping, scrolling, basic text editing, and getting help).
You can use the Google Assistant to start Voice Access by saying “Hey Google, Voice Access”. To do this, you’ll need to enable “Hey Google” detection. You can also tap either the Voice Access notification or a blue Voice Access button and start talking.
To pause Voice Access temporarily, just say “stop listening”. To disable Voice Access completely, go to Settings > Accessibility > Voice Access and turn off the switch.
For additional support, see Voice Access help.
– Grid selection uses a grid to make it easier to navigate some apps
– Voice commands for magnification
– Bug fixes
- Update Date: 2020-11
- Signatures: MD5, SHA-1, SHA-256 signatures
- Supported DPIs: nodpi
- APK Version: latest version added
- Downlaoded Size: 47.59 MB (12067 bytes)
- Android Requirement:
Min: 4.2 and up (Jelly Bean MR2, API 18)Target: Android 9.0 (Pie, API 28)
Voice Access APK (MOD, Unlimited Money) For Android Download
How to install Apk Mod file
- Install downloaded (com.google.android.apps.accessibility.voiceaccess) APK file
- Extract folder
- Start app and enjoy
- All previous Bug of Voice Access Fixed
- Upload New Version
- Virus Remove
- Voice Access Unlimited Money Added